Equipment/LulzBot AO-100 3D Printer
|Origin||Donation via LulzBot|
|Last updated||16 October 2018 20:20:05|
|Last updated by||Tails|
This printer was donated by LulzBot, to whom we are grateful. A couple of revised parts have been printed and fitted.
- Usable print area (W × D × H) : 200mm x 190mm x 100mm (7.9in x 7.5in x 3.9in)
- Top Print Speed: 200mm/sec (7.9in/sec)
- Print Tolerance: 0.2mm (0.008in) in X and Y axes. Z axis is dependent on layer thickness
- Layer Thickness: 0.075mm (0.0029in) to 0.75mm (0.029in)
- with optional nozzles: 0.15mm (0.0006in), 0.25mm (0.01in), 0.35mm (0.014in), 0.5mm (0.02in), and 0.75mm (0.029in)
- Supported Materials: ABS and PLA plastic
- Usable Filament Sizes: standard 3mm (0.1in) and 1.75mm (0.007in) with included accessory and setup
- Physical Dimensions
- Power Supply: 110-220 VAC, C13
- Note the bed covering tape is PET tape, not Kapton.
Visit http://lulzbot.local/ on the network to access the octoprint setup.
If your system doesn't support mDNS, try http://lulzbot.york.hackspace.org.uk/ instead.