It's all open source of course!
The code for the spacehack project is all available on github.
Just see the York Hackspace github organisation page
Quick breakdown of repos relevant to spacehack:
- ConsoleGame - Python code for the server software and client software. This is the stuff that actually plays the game and handles game logic.
- spacehack-bbb-cape - A cape for wiring up all the components on each box to the beaglebone.
- Console-Game-Enclosures - SVG designs for laser cutting the front panels for each console. Also contains scripts to generate 3D mock-ups of the panels.
- sh-topbox - (Spacehack top box) A housing for the instruction LCD and an LED matrix to mount on top of the boxes.
- YHSConsoleSim - A simulator that can pretend to be any spacehack console given its configuration file. For testing the server without a physical console. Written in the worlds best programming language. :D - Dan.